short stories about this game

Colonel Skyman’s visit When I watched the group of armored girls peacefully chasing and laughing in front of me, my heart also warmed up. Our struggle against “Haze” has entered the second year. Although “them” has been temporarily repelled, according to our According to the information at hand, the alien variant of TK1894 is only using dormancy to make up for its damage. For these children and humans, this struggle is far from over. But whatever, it’s hard enough for me to be the commander. It’s embarrassing when you’re surrounded by a group of girls. If this peaceful life has been going on for a few months, it’s better to live a little more comfortable. ! Then someone knocked on the office door “Commander, I have urgent news.” “Come in, I’m free” The door was opened, and Ferdinand walked in with a solemn and slightly small step. She still has a calm and serious expression on her face, like an ice queen who doesn’t easily reveal her feelings to others Me, “What’s wrong? Has Roy Yufan’s war zone fallen again? Or has the haze attacked the front again?” Ferdinand “It’s not a battle report in that regard, but an urgent message that a commander named Colonel Skyman is coming here to inspect and see you by the way.” I “Shi Skyman…” My face turned ashen, and my whole body struggled, as if the world was spinning, and the tea Ye Feng had just brought me also fell on the floor I “God…! The base is so dirty, and the ammunition depot and laboratory are not cleaned.” Ferdinand saw me so flustered, and there was a trace of doubt on his cold face “Commander, are you all right? We usually have intensive training so that we don’t make a fool of yourself in front of the commander, and he wants to talk to you privately.” I “I know, but I’m still very nervous about such a big man coming. Please gather everyone, and by the way, ask Ye Feng to make another cup of black tea. There are all over the carpet.” Ferdinand nodded. “I see, do you have any other needs?” I held my forehead, “Not yet” Ferdinand nodded After handing the message to me, he backed out. Before leaving, he glanced at the black tea that had been overturned on the ground, showing helplessness and disgust (probably due to cleanliness) for a few seconds, and instantly replied with a poker face and walked out. time close to evening I have all the tank girls lined up at the gate of the base, ready to accept this temporary “check” A military jeep is slowly approaching There are scratches and scorch marks on it, as if returning from the battlefield, followed by a group of soldiers. When the jeep stopped, it was different from the broken body. One was dressed in neat military uniforms, obviously carefully burnt, and the leather shoes also seemed to be fresh. After wiping it with shoe polish, the man who looks shiny and can’t see the stains came down from above. This man looks in his fifties, his face is full of vicissitudes, but he still maintains the temperament of a gentleman with a hearty smile, and this man I went to in the familiar “Hello sir!” All the tank girls and the base staff said in loud voices. At this moment, I felt like I was really in a military base, not a group of slapstick women’s summer camps. The man – that is, Colonel Skyman, responded with a smile. Surprisingly, he and a few people seem to have completed the inspection by simply inspecting the facilities of the base quickly. He asked to come into the office and talk to me alone “Colonel Skyman, your tea” Ye Feng said, and Colonel Skyman responded with a gentlemanly smile. “Thank you, ma’am” and then Ye Feng backed out He first took a sip of tea Suddenly burst out laughing and patted my shoulder “Haha! It seems that the soldier of the year became the commander and led a group of Women’s Women’s Army!” I gave him an angry look (only in this private moment can I throw the air on him) “Yes, thanks to your cultivation~” he laughed again “So, how have you been in the past few years since 45 years?” I sighed, "It’s okay. After I retired from the military, I received a small sum of money, and then I worked in a printing factory and repaired cars in a garage. I lived very hard until the monster TK1894 appeared, and I until called up again.” Skyeman patted me on the shoulder again “Thank you, friend, but why don’t you stay away from it all?” I paused “what do you mean?” Skyman “You told me in the army that you wanted to escape from all this, from the countless corpses and the smell of bullets and smoke” my body trembled “I…” Being mentioned in the past is like a backstab, I don’t know how to speak he continued "I understand you, this is a dream that every soldier has to face in his life, not to mention that you were young, I believe no one wanted to fight and kill, but we all have to obey the country, right? As long as we are soldiers " I sighed “Maybe, but how much is human life worth? I feel like we are like puppets, ruthlessly manipulated by fate and thrown into a meat grinder called war” “I’ve always wanted to ask you, why didn’t you report me to the Military Council in the first place?” Yes, I’m not honorable, the German offensive was paused at that time, and we camped in a ruin and spent the cold night After the bombing and gunfights during the day, we lost ten comrades in arms. At that time, my heart almost collapsed. I wanted to sneak away in the dark. Spotted by then Colonel Skyman, but instead of blaming me, he handed me a cigarette “The war is cruel, but if you run away now, you will be charged with treason. If you really want to escape the war, you will only be worthy of your dead brother if you face it and try to live. I can now be charged with desertion. shoot you.” He pulled out a pistol and pointed it at me “But since you haven’t made a mistake, I can assume you’re trying to come out and pee.” He put the gun away and smiled. “And you can’t cross the German lines and run home, unless you want to commit suicide. Besides, our company needs combat power, even if the number is small.” In this way, he persuaded me to go back, until today, except for him, Neither my comrades nor the Military Council knew about it, so I saved my life Colonel Skyman just shrugged “You didn’t escape, and you survived. You’re a benevolent soldier, friend, but this is a big no-no in war, and I don’t want to lose my comrades again, even if I’m a bum and want to run away?” “And don’t you grow up to be a tough commander now?” I’m a little moved. I still hate war, but I don’t want to run away this time. That’s why I responded to the emergency call of the United Nations even though I was mediocre in the army. I said “maybe, but I found what I wanted to protect, and love my family (feeling less), that’s why I’m here” and I looked at the table for the big group photo of our barracks Skyemann showed a relieved smile, and the scar on his face stretched out. It was the mark of war, but it did not diminish his gentle, non-bureaucratic gentlemanly demeanor. “You are a kind guy and a tolerant person, that’s why I came to you this time.” he took out the file “You should also know that we used the technology of Nazi Germany to inject the smog cells into human beings to create them. They are our only hope to fight the “smog”, but because of this, the people and all countries in the world are afraid of them , I was just using it as a combat power, but…” He paused and said, “Only you insist on spending 500 diamond mines to regenerate them when they are destroyed, and treat them as human beings and their comrades, I’m sure you’ve heard about T50’s character issues…she There is one point, “little trouble”. If this continues, she has only two options. She will be forced to retire and become an ordinary human being (there is a risk of death), or she will continue to be treated as a human ball. Five commanders have already kicked her out of the team and let people Headache, they think you’re the best person to take care of this tank girl.” I was silent for a while, helplessly turned his face white, and said “That’s why you came all the way from North Africa to find me, a deserter, to catch up with the old days?” “Yes, neither the United Nations nor the Soviet Union want to waste the cost and performance of the T50. Taxpayers in various countries are not vegetarians.” I have a big hand “That’s great, my place is about to become a garbage dump, I only collect garbage” I smile wryly Skyman is noncommittal "I think you are the most suitable commander to lead the T50, and only you treat them as “people” I appreciate you, just treat you as an old boss, help me, so I can throw this hot potato ! " I hesitated With a wry smile, he said, “Okay, just like you trusted me back then, it was you who persuaded the cowardly me so that I could continue to do my duty, and I will treat her the same way you taught us.” Colonel Skyman was one of the few enlightened and non-bureaucratic men in the military, for which we all thanked him “Great!” He said sarcastically "I’m not suitable to be a nanny. After we’ve sent the alien bastards back to outer space, if we can survive, maybe we can find time to get together and get drunk. I’ll stay here overnight and leave tomorrow morning. If you approve, T50 will come to report tomorrow afternoon.” He held my hand as if relieved, and I couldn’t help but think, if I had really escaped from the battlefield, would the result be different? Even though I’m surrounded by tank girls, one headache after another Feeling troublesome again Alas… Colonel Skyman’s visit When I watched the group of armored girls peacefully chasing and laughing in front of me, my heart also warmed up. Our struggle against “Haze” has entered the second year. Although “them” has been temporarily repelled, according to our According to the information at hand, the alien variant of TK1894 is only using dormancy to make up for its damage. For these children and humans, this struggle is far from over. But whatever, it’s hard enough for me to be the commander. It’s embarrassing when you’re surrounded by a group of girls. If this peaceful life has been going on for a few months, it’s better to live a little more comfortable. ! Then someone knocked on the office door “Commander, I have urgent news.” “Come in, I’m free” The door was opened, and Ferdinand walked in with a solemn and slightly small step. She still has a calm and serious expression on her face, like an ice queen who doesn’t easily reveal her feelings to others Me, “What’s wrong? Has Roy Yufan’s war zone fallen again? Or has the haze attacked the front again?” Ferdinand “It’s not a battle report in that regard, but an urgent message that a commander named Colonel Skyman is coming here to inspect and see you by the way.” I “Shi Skyman…” My face turned ashen, and my whole body struggled, as if the world was spinning, and the tea Ye Feng had just brought me also fell on the floor I “God…! The base is so dirty, and the ammunition depot and laboratory are not cleaned.” Ferdinand saw me so flustered, and there was a trace of doubt on his cold face “Commander, are you all right? We usually have intensive training so that we don’t make a fool of yourself in front of the commander, and he wants to talk to you privately.” I “I know, but I’m still very nervous about such a big man coming. Please gather everyone, and by the way, ask Ye Feng to make another cup of black tea. There are all over the carpet.” Ferdinand nodded. “I see, do you have any other needs?” I held my forehead, “Not yet” Ferdinand nodded After handing the message to me, he backed out. Before leaving, he glanced at the black tea that had been overturned on the ground, showing helplessness and disgust (probably due to cleanliness) for a few seconds, and instantly replied with a poker face and walked out. time close to evening I have all the tank girls lined up at the gate of the base, ready to accept this temporary “check” A military jeep is slowly approaching There are scratches and scorch marks on it, as if returning from the battlefield, followed by a group of soldiers. When the jeep stopped, it was different from the broken body. One was dressed in neat military uniforms, obviously carefully burnt, and the leather shoes also seemed to be fresh. After wiping it with shoe polish, the man who looks shiny and can’t see the stains came down from above. This man looks in his fifties, his face is full of vicissitudes, but he still maintains the temperament of a gentleman with a hearty smile, and this man I went to in the familiar “Hello sir!” All the tank girls and the base staff said in loud voices. At this moment, I felt like I was really in a military base, not a group of slapstick women’s summer camps. The man – that is, Colonel Skyman, responded with a smile. Surprisingly, he and a few people seem to have completed the inspection by simply inspecting the facilities of the base quickly. He asked to come into the office and talk to me alone “Colonel Skyman, your tea” Ye Feng said, and Colonel Skyman responded with a gentlemanly smile. “Thank you, ma’am” and then Ye Feng backed out He first took a sip of tea Suddenly burst out laughing and patted my shoulder “Haha! It seems that the soldier of the year became the commander and led a group of Women’s Women’s Army!” I gave him an angry look (only in this private moment can I throw the air on him) “Yes, thanks to your cultivation~” he laughed again “So, how have you been in the past few years since 45 years?” I sighed, "It’s okay. After I retired from the military, I received a small sum of money, and then I worked in a printing factory and repaired cars in a garage. I lived very hard until the monster TK1894 appeared, and I until called up again.” Skyeman patted me on the shoulder again “Thank you, friend, but why don’t you stay away from it all?” I paused “what do you mean?” Skyman “You told me in the army that you wanted to escape from all this, from the countless corpses and the smell of bullets and smoke” my body trembled “I…” Being mentioned in the past is like a backstab, I don’t know how to speak he continued "I understand you, this is a dream that every soldier has to face in his life, not to mention that you were young, I believe no one wanted to fight and kill, but we all have to obey the country, right? As long as we are soldiers " I sighed “Maybe, but how much is human life worth? I feel like we are like puppets, ruthlessly manipulated by fate and thrown into a meat grinder called war” “I’ve always wanted to ask you, why didn’t you report me to the Military Council in the first place?” Yes, I’m not honorable, the German offensive was paused at that time, and we camped in a ruin and spent the cold night After the bombing and gunfights during the day, we lost ten comrades in arms. At that time, my heart almost collapsed. I wanted to sneak away in the dark. Spotted by then Colonel Skyman, but instead of blaming me, he handed me a cigarette “The war is cruel, but if you run away now, you will be charged with treason. If you really want to escape the war, you will only be worthy of your dead brother if you face it and try to live. I can now be charged with desertion. shoot you.” He pulled out a pistol and pointed it at me "But there’s a visit from Colonel Skyman. When I watched the group of armored girls peacefully chasing and laughing in front of me, my heart also warmed up. Our struggle against “Haze” has entered the second year. Although “them” has been temporarily repelled, according to our According to the information at hand, the alien variant of TK1894 is only using dormancy to make up for its damage. For these children and humans, this struggle is far from over. But whatever, it’s hard enough for me to be the commander. It’s embarrassing when you’re surrounded by a group of girls. If this peaceful life has been going on for a few months, it’s better to live a little more comfortable. ! Then someone knocked on the office door “Commander, I have urgent news.” “Come in, I’m free” The door was opened, and Ferdinand walked in with a solemn and slightly small step. He still has a calm and serious expression on his face, like someone who doesn’t express his feelings to others easily

And love my family (feeling less), that’s why I’m here." At the same time, I looked at the table for the big group photo of our barracks Skyemann showed a relieved smile, and the scar on his face stretched out. It was the mark of war, but it did not diminish his gentle, non-bureaucratic gentlemanly demeanor. “You are a kind guy and a tolerant person, that’s why I came to you this time.” he took out the file “You should also know that we used the technology of Nazi Germany to inject the smog cells into human beings to create them. They are our only hope to fight the “smog”, but because of this, the people and all countries in the world are afraid of them , I was just using it as a combat power, but…” He paused and said, “Only you insist on spending 500 diamond mines to regenerate them when they are destroyed, and treat them as human beings and their comrades, I’m sure you’ve heard about T50’s character issues…she There is one point, “little trouble”. If this continues, she has only two options. She will be forced to retire and become an ordinary human being (there is a risk of death), or she will continue to be treated as a human ball. Five commanders have already kicked her out of the team and let people Headache, they think you’re the best person to take care of this tank girl.” I was silent for a while, helplessly turned his face white, and said “That’s why you came all the way from North Africa to find me, a deserter, to catch up with the old days?” “Yes, neither the United Nations nor the Soviet Union want to waste the cost and performance of the T50. Taxpayers in various countries are not vegetarians.” I have a big hand “That’s great, my place is about to become a garbage dump, I only collect garbage” I smile wryly Skyman is noncommittal "I think you are the most suitable commander to lead the T50, and only you treat them as “people” I appreciate you, just treat you as an old boss, help me, so I can throw this hot potato ! " I hesitated With a wry smile, he said, “Okay, just like you trusted me back then, it was you who persuaded the cowardly me so that I could continue to do my duty, and I will treat her the same way you taught us.” Colonel Skyman was one of the few enlightened and non-bureaucratic men in the military, for which we all thanked him “Great!” He said sarcastically "I’m not suitable to be a nanny. After we’ve sent the alien bastards back to outer space, if we can survive, maybe we can find time to get together and get drunk. I’ll stay here overnight and leave tomorrow morning. If you approve, T50 will come to report tomorrow afternoon.” He held my hand as if relieved, and I couldn’t help but think, if I had really escaped from the battlefield, would the result be different? Even though I’m surrounded by tank girls, one headache after another Feeling troublesome again
Ugh……