New Player but willing to help

(GurkhaJr) #1

Hi guys. I don’t know if I’m doing things right.

Anyway, I am new to the game. However, I would like to contribute to the community in the form of corrections and improvements in our in-game descriptions, flavor texts and other english-related texts so as to ease the improvement of understanding the game.

I feel that I had violated a lot of rules, but pls do forgive me for this slight. Also, if any admins and/or mods see this, pls inform me if I can apply for such help.

Thank you very much. ^^

(藤井ゆうき) #2

thanks for like this game :grinning:
if you have any suggestions ,
you can list in here ,
the developer will watching it :grinning:

(GurkhaJr) #3

hello. thanks for replying.
as for suggestions, I’d like to have some info about the text in-game. there are lots of texts that are incomplete or not constructed correctly. to fix them, I’d love to have more info on them. if possible, machine translation would also be good enough to decipher them. I think one reason why english speaking players don’t want to play the game is due to many things unexplained or english translations that do not make sense or incomplete. I wish to atleast help on that end. If possible, to write a proper wiki or walkthrough. I haven’t further thought about it yet, but I really think the game is really solid and good. Would be a waste not to make an effort to make it playable.

(藤井ゆうき) #4

English language version was translation from some players ,
maybe them can’t using correct words .
you can contact @dkpyihong to help game more completely :grinning:

(GurkhaJr) #5

okay, i will contact him. thank you very much ^^